Meet autistic author Will Rogers
Share his experiences living with Asperger’s Syndrome
Learn about his children’s novel, The Stonking Steps
Will Rogers has high-functioning autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, and uses this website to share his thoughts & experiences of living with Asperger’s in a neurotypical society.
His viewpoint, Asperger’s is a culture, not a disorder, offers unique insights into the different perspectives of our society & looks at the relationships between Asperger’s & neurotypical people.
On this website you will find…
- A blog with a series of Will’s living-with-autism related essays.
- A list of links to online resources & Autism support groups that Will hopes will help visitors who are looking for further related information.
- Information about Will’s (non-autism related) children’s fantasy novel The Stonking Steps.
Will actively seeks your feedback…
Will’s goal is to spread a wider understanding of living with Asperger’s & Autism, and to give insights into one high-functioning autistic person’s perception of the relationship between Autism & general society.
- Please feel free to leave comments, or send your thoughts & suggestions to Will.
- Will is happy to answer your questions about his unique experiences of growing up with Autism & living independently as an autistic adult.
- Will is also available for public speaking appearances, and offers his proofreading services to writers.
Please contact Will through the Contact page.